March 21, 2012

On The Road Again..

Hey fellow roadtripper,
I'm so excited to be in the United States of Anna (America) again and already dreading the day I have to leave.

Even though the Indiana Dunes weren't exactly what I was expecting as someone seriously talked them up they were still great to see!! I had never seen beaches before with bare trees do that was a first for me.

Our next big stop...Amish Country!! Well that was an experience. I loved seeing the traditional clothes and horse drawn buggies instead of cars. While I'm not ready to throw away my shopping malls or even a car for a bonnet and buggy yet I adore their warm soft pretzel and they have some pretty amazing cheese too.

Our roadtrip ended with a very fun night out in Merrillville, Indiana with Annah and Brian. Steak n Shake is definitely a life saver!!!
Love E xx

No comments:

Post a Comment