December 29, 2011

Christmas USA

Dear E,


I had a very busy Christmas holiday this year!  Paul and I were bustling around from one relative's house to another's... it is a wonder we made it through the six family events scheduled over the course of just two days!  It was really a lot of fun though...


I bet next year when you are spending Christmas with us you will get to take part in matching Kittle family pajamas! 




We all got them!  Even Jaron.  


I bet next year you will get to join us at Benson Christmas breakfast... where we eat scrambled eggs with left-over Christmas Eve ham, and home-made cinnamon rolls.  




(I will even let you help make the glogg for my Christmas Eve's Eve celebration... I am starting to make up my own holidays to host haha!)


The saddest part about my Christmas holiday was missing your phone call.  We have talked every year on Christmas Eve and this year I missed your call by about eight minutes!  (I may or may not have been singing Christmas carols along to a player piano at the time...I guess you will just have to wait until next year's Christmas Eve and find out for yourself!)


I hope you are having a really nice time on your Christmas hiking excursion!  All that jogging you did up the hill on your lunch break should help.  Miss you!


Yours with love-A 

No comments:

Post a Comment