December 15, 2011

'Tis the Season

Dear E,


It is the highly anticipated Christmas season but here in the Midwest we are lacking one key component...snow!  Paul and I have been busy decking the halls and rocking around the Christmas tree, but it doesn't look much like a winter wonderland without the snow.  


We have our tree up!  I strung tons of big vintage Christmas lights all over it but unfortunately they all blew out... it took forever too.  Thankfully Paul took them down and re-strung other lights... lights that actually work haha.  


Wish you were here to join in the festivities with me... if you were here right now I would pour you a glass of hot wassail to enjoy with a plethora of different Christmas cookies!  You would probably tell me how being in America makes you a fatty (all that liquid and fried cheese) and I would say that we can just go to the Y and work it off!  Here's to hoping next Christmas season you'll be here!


Yours with love- A 

No comments:

Post a Comment