December 19, 2011

Memory Monday [1]

Dear E,


Wow!  India sounds crazy... like a crazy good time!  I hope you remembered your earplugs... haha!  


Seeing how you just left Phuket, Thailand, I was just thinking about when we were there last...




Remember how we happened to be there during an election so there were all kinds of rules... like...




Then we met those crazy Aussies who were in town for a destination wedding...




And we wound up lighting off the paper lantern things at the beach...




Then we went for a late night swim... at least you did... until the security guard came.  He was blowing a whistle and yelling... something about how swimming at night wasn't allowed (let me just tell you I was panicked while waiting for you on the shore... I imagined you being thrown in jail like Bridget Jones and me having to figure out how to bail you out...).  




That was an epic night!


Take care (after all, I'm not there to bail you out this time!).


Yours with love-A

No comments:

Post a Comment