February 21, 2012

Exciting News

Dear Emma:


Yesterday was a rather exciting day for me.  I had the day off (it was President's Day) and I spent the morning chatting with you on gchat... That was fun in and of itself, but you told me some pretty exciting new that changed the course of my month...  you are coming to visit me!  FOR THREE WEEKS!  (in two and half weeks which is very soon!)  




The last time you were here was for my wedding... it was a really busy time and though we did manage to cross Iowa off our list of states, we didn't get to do much else besides go tanning, work-out, and hit your local favorite restaurants.  


With the wedding behind us and your guestroom all set, I cannot wait for March 8 to get here (on top of if I have more vacation days than previously thought so what say you we bang out a state or two?!).  


I know you are looking forward to the simple things like running water, good food, and television, but I have some adventures planned (yes, I started planning the minute I found out you were heading my way!).  I have also alerted the troops and set a desperate painting plan into motion so that the living room and kitchen will be in ship shape when you arrive!


Enjoy the last few weeks of India, soon we will be spoiling you in the USA!


Yours with love- Anna 

No comments:

Post a Comment