February 06, 2012

Memory Monday [5]

I have been thinking a lot about what we were doing around this time in 2008.  About now we were in Thailand in an area called Sukhothai...




I picked a guest house kind of out in the middle of nowhere, but is didn't matter much as we spent our time riding bikes through the palace ruins.  




It was like we had the whole place to ourselves!




What was I thinking with that fanny pack?  I mailed it home after I saw how it ruined these pictures haha...




Oh, and the green curry was soooooo delicious!  It took us quite awhile to catch a bus out though... it was like there was no schedule... a sleepy little town with no need for set times (much to the irritation of us organized backpackers... we were sitting at the side of the road waiting for that bus for what felt like eternity).  


May all the buses you need today be prompt!

No comments:

Post a Comment