January 19, 2012

Applebee's

Dear E,


That rat temple really grossed me out!  The thought of having a rodents crawling all over me... I just fainted in my mind.  It reminds me of the time we were in Thailand, Krabi if I remember correct.  We really needed to wash our clothes and the only laundry place we could find was a washing machine that was literally on the sidewalk.




While we were sitting there on the sidewalk reading (practically in the gutter), a giant rat waltzed on by!  


As promised Paul and I got buffalo chicken wings the other night (the night I had to shovel again).  




We got them from Applebee's!  Yum!  You remember Applebee's, right?  We took your parents there straight away when they got into town.  




We also got mozzarella sticks in your honor!  (also because they are my favorite.)  I really wish you would have been there... I got sick because I ate too much... I need you to split food with!  


I miss you so much!  Can't wait til you get to Mumbai and I get to hear about all the American restaurants in India!


Yours with love- A


P.S. I got a second postcard in the mail!  It was from Nepal! 

No comments:

Post a Comment