January 04, 2012

Hello 2012

Hey Emma!


Sounds like your trek was gruesome!  I'm proud that you made it and in record time at that.  Good work.


Paul and I rang in the new year in the suburbs of Chicago with some friends.  I wish you would have been there... my purse caught on an old lady's hair (well, relatively old) and she yelled at me!  It seriously did nothing to her hair but lift a tiny piece for like 5 seconds.  Later, when we were walking by her again, she told her friends I was "the {insert naughty word} who messed up her hair."  Can you believe her!  The nerve!  I walked out of the ballroom and around the outside when I needed to get back to the dance floor as I didn't want to chance seeing her again.




I could have really used your back-up on the dance floor too!  Some crazy drunk girl stole Ashish's party hat and gave it to her boyfriend.  When Tina went over to confront her, she snatched the Happy New Year tiara right off Tina's head.  Then they started elbowing and trying to invade our space... I had none of the space invading.  They may or may not have run into my very sharp elbows while I was doing some amazing dance moves, and then backed down...  I mean seriously, who acts like that at a new years party?!  (well, they also might have cleared away because someone kept passing some serious gas and I kept turning around and telling them to stop stinking up the place... though we will never really know if it was them, the smell did subside once they moved on!)  




All in all it was a really fun night!  You would have really enjoyed the snack buffet at midnight... and the brunch the next day too!  


Did you do anything exciting for New Year's Eve?  Your photos all look amazing so far, and I'm trying desperately not to be jealous!  Miss you!


Yours with love- Anna

No comments:

Post a Comment