January 11, 2012

On socks and flip-flops...

Emma,


I am quite surprised that you buckled and wore socks with your flip-flops (don't you call them thongs?  haha)... even if it was wash day.  I am certain I remember you making fun of me doing this on my trip to Tibet, saying how you would never stoop to that level... I could be exaggerating.  




We have a pretty neat exhibit at the Discovery Center Museum right now.  It is about nature and is explained by the Peanuts gang!  




Ben's team won their basketball game last night!  You would be so proud!  He is soooo tall.




I am trying to eat healthier so yesterday I made beet soup.  I haven't tried it yet as I ate loaded nachos at the b-ball game, but at least it is made so now when I need to eat I can just warm up a bowl of beet soup... just thinking about it is making me frown haha.  I will let you know how it is!  


How's the food in India?  Any amazing dishes?  Let me know if there is something you recommend and I will try to make it here!  Be safe!!!!


Yours with love- A

No comments:

Post a Comment