January 17, 2012

Snow Storm

Dear Em,


I have been a little under the weather lately.  Hearing about the lines and seeing your pictures really cheered me up!  Oh, also, I got your postcard from Phuket!  Yay!  How exciting...


We had a massive snowstorm last week on Thursday... they declared it a "snow emergency" in Rockford and the surrounding cities.  I had to shovel twice in a matter or 3 hours since the snow was coming so fast!  (chelly helped, she loves to shovel.)  Paul even had to shovel once the next day... that is a lot of shoveling for one storm!  I bet you have never had to shovel in your life.  I am excited for you to move here so I can teach you how to shovel!  haha... you will hate it.  




On top of it we are having another snow storm today.  I will be spending the evening shoveling, again, but this time there is a light at the end of the tunnel... buffalo chicken wings for dinner!  Even in the dismal weather buffalo chicken can warm the soul.  Maybe I will even get some mozzarella sticks (aka fried cheese) in your honor. 


Here's wishing you were here... with a shovel in hand!


Yours with love- Anna

No comments:

Post a Comment